About me

Hi! I’m very excited to be blogging. My name is Lauren. Some of my favorite activities to do are soccer and basketball. I play for 2 different soccer teams and one basketball team. My favorite sport to watch is either football or hockey. My favorite color is light blue and I love the color white too! Some of my favorite things to write about are old memories, short stories, or fictional stories. My favorite foods are pasta, donuts, and fish. For about the last 7 years my friend’s family and my family went to South Carolina.

Hi! It’s been very long since I have posted on my blog. Currently, we are out of school for 3 weeks due to coronavirus. My soccer was canceled and my basketball playoffs were too. On my break, I was planning on watching some hockey but now I can’t because the season was postponed. At the beginning of the month, I went to Texas for my sister’s cheer. It was a lot of fun. We went to a donut place called Urban Donuts and I got a maple glaze which was so good. I can’t wait for this student blogging challenge.

5 thoughts on “About me